- Added the command AA_GetValue to read the values of all kind of attributes
- Added the command AA_SetValue to change the value of an attribute
- The user is now informed when his certificate is about to be deprecated
- Removed the Pro+ choice in the license window, since it is not going to be ready anytime soon
- Improved the bi-directional catalog updates
- Minor bugs fixed
- Added an utility to help solving mismatch between model and catalog at opening (bi-directional updates).
- Added the ability to create specific attributes to a catalog.
- Crash with elbow components.
- Accept empty lines in CSV files used for catalog definition.
- Fixed the bug where two different computers had the same ID.
- Default elbow selected set to an automatic class if available first time using a catalog
- 'RP_Mirror' now included in the Pro Licenses
- 'AA_Report' command fully scriptable.
- 'AA_Report' let you change the template without restarting Rhino
- 'RP_Iso3D' offer now customization for the ends of lines texts
- Global Stability improved
- 'RP_Iso3D' is now fully scriptable
- Rhinopiping pop-ups will be sizable from now (choice of component, etc..)
- A license bug used to occur when switching between Rhino 32 bits and Rhino 64 Bits. Now it is solved.
- 'RP_Iso3D' views orientation fixed
- 'RP_CC_CreateDressedItem' fixed (a bug used to remove a component)
- 'RP_AddComponent' & 'RP_CreatePipeline': Fixed the bug due to linked blocks
- We had to cancel the compatibility for Rhino 4. From now, it will run only with Rhino5 32/64 bits. A compatibility with Rhino6 should be available when it will be released.
The corresponding revision is 3256
- fix crash in RP_CreateDressedItem: pipes are not allowed in dressed components.
0.9.27 (release candidate)
- Traces management.
- Add option _CoaxialSections in RP_DrawAxes.
- Add command RP_Iso3D.
- Add command RP_RemoveComponent.
- Allow component attributes at root level.
- Add option _SelectComponents in RP_AddComponent
- _RP_SelectFreeEnds now selects among the pre-selection.
- Snap management.
- Allow same tabulated elbow class for several pipe classes.
- Config files parsing enhancement.
- Error management:
- Piping elements connection problem when opening a model.
- Catalog access rights.
- Curvature elbow class duplicates.
- Option _CreateCatalog when embedded catalog data are different.
- Toolbar loading.
- Icon directory.
- Config files parsing.
- Error "Attempt to unitize a null vector".
- Add command RP_CC_ExportMissingShapes. Command posted after _UpdateCatalog when some exports failed.
- Component stereotype embedding.
- Straight end tapping.
- Prevent from deleting a component which is used in an instantiated dressed component.
- Dressed component embedding.
- Option _UpdateModel for attribute value changes.
- Component attribute values IO.
- Embedded catalog data: detect attribute values change.
- Dressed component reading.
- Default dressed component name.
- Implement aster parsing for "exotic" dimensions.
- RP_CreatePipeline parameters management.
- NPS parsing error.
- "Flat" elbows creation attempt.
- Tabulated curvature elbow class management.
- Pipe length doubled when using _Tube _BothSide=True.
- Crash with RP_Connect _ConnectAllMatchingCircles.
- Check RP toolbars.
- Crash with RP_CC_DeleteItem for a whole component family.
- Error management in AA_Report template parsing.
- Attributes are showed by
- Add attribute value checking, according to specified type.