0.9.26 (beta version)
- RP_CC_CreateDressedItem replaces old component set by the new dressed component.
- RP_CC_CreateItem instantiates the new component and the objects used to define it.
- Integrates nominal sizes config file into the catalog.
- Give latest version number.
- Consistency between model and catalog:
- Use a canonical tree structure for catalog config files (used when creating a catalog from a model).
- Bugfixes when model and catalog don't contain the same definitions of components.
- Enhance catalog updating (especially geometrical shape export).
- Enhance model updating.
- Allow to reuse an old component name for a new component (RP_AddComponent, RP_CC_DeleteItem, RP_CC_CreateItem and open model).
- RP_CC_CreateDressedItem enhanced:
- Selection enhanced: automatic closure, check it contains only components.
- Add option _ExplodeAll
- Change default name for dressed components: same place in the tree-structure, prefix "Dressed-".
- Component choice in script mode.
- RP_CreatePipeline: Allow straight tapping from a free point into a pipe.
- Continuation with RP_CreatePipeline allows to shorten last pipe.
- Crash in RP_ReplaceDiameter when a pipe has to be removed because of bigger elbows / components.
- Freeze in RP_ReplaceDiameter
- Input / output for dressed components.
- Component block management enhanced (solved a few bugs).
- Crash when opening a model containing a component missing in the catalog.
- Forbid the deletion (RP_CC_DeleteItem) of a component which is instantiated in current model.
- RP_CreatePipeline crash when neighbor pipe classes are different.
- Crash when reopening a model containing components with stereotypes.
- Fix inconsistency in RP_CreatePipeline, Angle=Locked/Free.
- Option renaming in RP_CreatePipeline/Offset.
- Angle tolerance bug fix.
- Project attributes (one value per attribute for the whole model).
- Embed catalog data into models to allow opening of models without the fitting catalog.
- GUI uses a tree view for piping class choice.
- Error handling for missing piping classes.
- AA_Report reloads the template if it is more recent than last loading.
- New commands:
- AA_Label: automatically names objects.
- AA_LoadSpec: loads an additional attributes specification when using AdditionalAttribute without RhinoPiping.
- RP_RebuildPipes for old models.
- Additional attribute names may not contain operators anymore ('+', '-', '*', '/', '%').
- Elbow components usage.
- Pipe diameters reading.
- Consistency between Rhinoceros® tolerances and pipes thicknesses.
- Error handling in AA_Report.
- Catalog saving when using automatic components (like tappings).
- Coupling consistency in RP_ChangeElbows.
- Proposed diameters in RP_ReplaceDiameters.
- Catalog loading under Rhinoceros® 5.
- Crash with component elbow.
- Pipes thickness drawing.
- Consistency between RP_CreatePipeline options.
- Old models opening.
- RP_CreatePipeline robustness.
- Component icon's path.
- Angle choice in RP_Avoidance.